Prison Start-Off Question?

jonny8late

If only Vvardendell was still around. If so I could so I summoned a creature in town (Which by the way is supposed to be illegal in Morrowind even though the guards did it if I can remember right.)

But for Skyrim I was getting chased by a pack of Hookers almost went into Skyrim. A Legionnaire spotted me and tried to stop the Hookers. But they used charm so the Legionnaire accused me of crossing the Border into Skyrim even though I was only a few Dragonscales away. So he took me into Skyrim and am getting executed. Nah I kid. I still haven't thought about what happens.

If only Vvardendell was still around. If so I could so I summoned a creature in town (Which by the way is supposed to be illegal in Morrowind even though the guards did it if I can remember right.)

But for Skyrim I was getting chased by a pack of Hookers almost went into Skyrim. A Legionnaire spotted me and tried to stop the Hookers. But they used charm so the Legionnaire accused me of crossing the Border into Skyrim even though I was only a few Dragonscales away. So he took me into Skyrim and am getting executed. Nah I kid. I still haven't thought about what happens.

I just wanted to clear this up...you meant hookers, then? Or horkers? Hahaha :]

Hookers. I'm pretty sure Horkers can't use Charm. As for the hookers they were caring weapons trying to kill me. That is why the Legionnaire stopped them.

Hookers. I'm pretty sure Horkers can't use Charm. As for the hookers they were caring weapons trying to kill me. That is why the Legionnaire stopped them.

Well, I've changed my reason for being placed in prison. I was charmed by hooker horkers and forced to pay them, then the guard found me. Words...cannot express the shame. I hope there are no mirrors in Skyrim.

I thought mainland Morrowind was still in tact... And that is the bit with a border to Skyrim? Or am I confused?

<br>
<br>If only Vvardendell was still around. If so I could so I summoned a creature in town (Which by the way is supposed to be illegal in Morrowind even though the guards did it if I can remember right.)<br><br>But for Skyrim I was getting chased by a pack of Hookers almost went into Skyrim. A Legionnaire spotted me and tried to stop the Hookers. But they used charm so the Legionnaire accused me of crossing the Border into Skyrim even though I was only a few Dragonscales away. So he took me into Skyrim and am getting executed. Nah I kid. I still haven't thought about what happens.<br>
<br><br>I thought mainland Morrowind was still in tact... And that is the bit with a border to Skyrim? Or am I confused?<br>
<br><br>I said Vvardenfell by the way. And if I remember right Morrowind did have stuff happen to it too. Still Vvardenfell is still part of Morrowind if I remember right. But what I mean by intact is livable. I see where you got confused lol. Over 90% of Morrowind is not livable because of the eruption of Red Mountain when the Ministry of Truth crashed into it. Simply put the Ash Lands became in true Ash Lands if you see what I mean.

In an interview with todd howard, they said the main dude was put into jail for crossing the borders of skyrim but they never mention why... Although i like to roleplay so my charecter was in prison for picking up a pumpkin for "identical reasons" (you know, because when you lift up an object in the game u get arrested) Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler