First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you count a dedicated console, I had a Pong type game (with different settings: speed, paddle size, PvC, PvP, PvP with two paddles each...). The first multi-game system I had (many, many years later) was an original Nintendo... with Mario3 (just how does a racoon tail enable flight? :rolleyes: ;) ).

• 2 weeks later...

My first console was an inherited Atari 2600. My first new console was the NES the first Christmas it was available. We got the uber pack with the light gun and that s****y robot with, I believe, 6 games. Of course, when The Legend of Zelda hit the market both of my parents monopolized the machine. My dad finally quit playing when we'd call him for game tips when he on business trips. Ahh... good times...

-T-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my first console game was actually the second commerically released console ever made. the pong system, and i dont mean the one made for other consoles. this system was only used for pong. there were no cartridges. just turn it on and pong came on.

incidentally, the first console game ever released commercially was an asteroids type game.