First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

Playstation 1 - Great times, still have many games from my childhood and all my memory cards +2 memory cards I bought from ebay.

Red Alert 1, Toca 2, Tony Hawks series and many more games that I continue to play!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first gaming console was the Super Ninstendo. Not sure what my first ever game was, but I think it was Yoshi's Island. I don't know what happened to that console, but I do know my second console (and most loved) was either the PS1 or the N64. Soooo many fond memories...

My first handheld console, however, was the Game Boy Colour. Pokemon Crystal FTW.

My first gaming console was the Super Ninstendo. Not sure what my first ever game was, but I think it was Yoshi's Island. I don't know what happened to that console, but I do know my second console (and most loved) was either the PS1 or the N64. Soooo many fond memories...

My first handheld console, however, was the Game Boy Colour. Pokemon Crystal FTW.

Is it bad that I've never played a Pokemon game before?

• 4 weeks later...

This was mine:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cD2MWMPv1Pg/Tio3yogG3uI/AAAAAAAAATA/58yw3gNSKV4/s1600/SNES_800.jpg

I used it until one day when there was suddenly smoke coming out... and then it ended up in the fireplace (no, really, didn't have much time for else)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...