First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same like william mine is Atari 2600 and the first cartridge i owned is PACMAN and a Football game ( forgot the name )

and the second : Super Nintendo xD,

today i only stick with my PC for gaming

Intellevision lol. I used to LOVE that thing. I can remember thinking the graphics were like phenomenal. What with its 2D bright green walls. It had the crazy controller that looked like a TV remote circa 1950 with a giant dial at the bottom. Good stuff! We've come a long way.

• 4 weeks later...

My dad had a ColecoVision before I came along, does that count? xD

But yeah, we missed the NES. The first console I saw that wasn't the Mortal Kombat machine at Dominos was the SNES, with Super Mario World. I may have only been a year old, but I know what love at first sight is!

...not to mention Illusion of Gaia taught me to read. :3

My first real system would be the NES at age 2 haha. My mom tells me stories of me raging when I would die lol. I've killed every console I've owned to date lol...NES fried out, so did the SNES and the Sega Genesis....haha killed two Playstations and a PS2 (motor that spins the CDs died). Haven't owned a console since the PS2, just play PC games now :D

N-64, aged 7.

My first machine with any real power was an Xbox a little later. I've still got that Xbox, and it rusn fine. The story that they catch fire is just garbage spread by the jealous fanboys of inferior consoles, my PS2 died from overheating, my Xbox, and Xbox 360 Elite, endure today despite their age. Both a version 0.0000 of their respective breeds, the original, both bought about launcday-ish.

As for KIA machines:

'Nin GC: killed by a catastrophic discdrive failure: they may be mini-discs, but they cause maxi-damage when they get loose at speed! The little tiny disc containing Mario Party 3 got loose at maximum RPM, and ricochet'ed around the drive bay, doing terminal harm.

Sony PS2: fatal overheat, short circuit.

Xbox 360 Elite, my first one: Was taken back to the store after a seemingly terminal hardware failure, the fault was repaired perfectly, and two weeks later it was back with me and worked better than ever.