The 'old' nexus guys

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us "old guys" never really left. Just stopped posting. Moved on to other places, other forums. Got caught up in a project that never really took off but refuse to let it die. At least that's what happened to me and most of my old group of friends. But other than them i don't see too many people still on here from back when i started. It's like a completely different place now. Gone are the days of super powered world domination or arguments and flame wars that spread across the entire forum. *sigh* Good times.

Some of us "old guys" never really left. Just stopped posting. Moved on to other places, other forums. Got caught up in a project that never really took off but refuse to let it die. At least that's what happened to me and most of my old group of friends. But other than them i don't see too many people still on here from back when i started. It's like a completely different place now. Gone are the days of super powered world domination or arguments and flame wars that spread across the entire forum. *sigh* Good times.

I am still here...lol

It´s not that I got tired posting, the others got tired reading them, lol :tongue:

Some of us "old guys" never really left. Just stopped posting. Moved on to other places, other forums.

Indeed. The Bethesda forums has been my internet home for a while now, very nice community. :)

Nothing wrong with you guys though. :P

I'm still around ^.^

Diversified Wasteland Clothing, I've used that mod! :thumbsup:

Hah! That makes me feel good about myself :) At some point or another I have used every one of your mods XD