Which Race Will You Play?

AxeAlot

249 members have voted

1. 1. What Race Will You Play As?

2. 2. Will you play as ALL of the Races?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Elf, been one, ever since Morrowind.

However on saying that I like to run through a play through in the DB, and I like to play an Argonian, as an Assassin.

So since this will have the DB..I will do a play through as one..

I love that these new Argonians, look like reptilians..awesome..details..

Otherwise its Dunmer all the way..perchance a Nord we'll see..

Of course with a Construction set I am sure new races will appear..who knows..

But I am a Dunmer lass for sure..

I'm likely gonna be a Nord cuz well... I'd feel more at home în Skyrim ^^

They're my go-to race when I'm playing the warrior style... probably gonna go sword & shield with some bow skills as my first "class" you see... I feel like I'll get enough magic with all the Shouts anyway.

Dark Elves are kinda meh imo, it's a standard thing in RPGs that everyone wants to be the sexy, dark and mysterious assassin type ;)

I do like the look of the elves in Skyrim though... loving the sharp features. Still... I dunno, elves feel so overused. Playing as a human race somehow almost feels rebellious haha :D

Edited by Adrius2

I always play nord or breton or darkelf, depending on how each new elderscrolls game implements these races' magicka/elemental resistances. in morrowind i went Nord. in oblivion i went darkelf or breton.

I almost never look at initial skill bonus, although helpful early game becomes irrelevant by midgame.I'm usualy pickin race based on bonuses that will still be around endgame.

I don't understand why Redguards are always the least popular race (other than the underlying racism, that is often so prevalent on these predominantly white boards).

Good avatar and now everything you say I'm going to automagicly hear it spoken by hunter thompson .. that even sounds like something he would say <_<

I don't understand why Redguards are always the least popular race (other than the underlying racism, that is often so prevalent on these predominantly white boards).

Don't panic sunshine :-), the voting currently stands at this:

redguards- 11 votes

Will you play as ALL races (yes)- 42 votes

So logically that would show that instead of being racist, people just don't wanna select all the races AND say they would play as all races....