Console Commands for Skyrim

CamonnaTong

Definitely the no clip code, though I hope I won't need it as much in Skyrim. I can't even count how many times my character in oblivion somehow got stuck in a wall jumped into a rock or tree, seemed to be many holes in the meshes of oblivion lol

Yeah I had that issue a lot when running fast getting stuck in a rock. At least you can fix it more so than Daggerfall's I'm in the void can't get me out. Don't get me wrong Daggerfall was awesome.

I remember the closeobliviongate command but that will probably just be the kill command for the Dragons.

I preferred Oblivion's. I hope it stays that way. Yeah, memorizing a bunch of code isn't easy, but it looks more "modern" in my opinion.

If anything the Morrowind console is more "modern": I dunno about you, but having to directly mess with hex pointers brought back bad memories.

I guess in simplistic terms Morrowind is. But Oblivion's hexi code would be considered more tech modern of the sort. I guess it depends how you are viewing it.

Yeah, more technologically modern. That's it.

Oh and I think Skyrim will have more console commands than Oblivion + Morrowind together. Obviously commands such as "closeobliviongate" would not be in Skyrim. What I also wish is for the console mouse pointer to be left in. The console was probably the only thing that was quite entertaining in Oblivion.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...