Mod Anticipation

stimike

That was the quickest change of topics ever.

Anyway.

I will replace the human like Argonian eye texture with the Oblivion (Cat) like one.

I hate the human eyes on Argonians.

look at the photo of the Skyrim Character Presets. some of them have snake eyes others dont. one thing i want is albino argonains you could make them in vanilla oblivion hopefully we dont need a mod for skyrim either.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway.

I will replace the human like Argonian eye texture with the Oblivion (Cat) like one.

look at the photo of the Skyrim Character Presets. some of them have snake eyes others dont. one thing i want is albino argonains you could make them in vanilla oblivion hopefully we dont need a mod for skyrim either.

I know, but I want ALL to have snake eyes.

Anyway.

the argonain with red war paint disagrees.

Anyway.

the argonain with red war paint disagrees.

The Argonian to his right disagrees his disagree.

Seriously, they look like they drank too much Hist sap.

Edited by Iv000

Im with you Alcrin :D

The Argonian to his right disagrees his disagree.

Seriously, they look like they drank too much Hist sap.

:P I think Drugs (Skooma) has been Cancelled in Skyrim so i heard in an Interview. :unsure: Edited by daventry

All I know is, if they were trying to make Argonians friggin SCARY this time around, they succeeded. I'm probably going to have to kill every one I meet to stop myself from going insane.

Imagine running into a pack of them? Bandits or what have you. Imagine what they look like when they are angry or attacking you?

All I know is, if they were trying to make Argonians friggin SCARY this time around, they succeeded. I'm probably going to have to kill every one I meet to stop myself from going insane.

I will do the same with the Dunmer :whistling:

@daveentry

No they haven't. It's just forum users being paranoid because they didn't see "Drugs" on the ESRB rating.

And video game drugs do not count as "Drugs" in ESRB's terms, only those similar to real world drugs do.

Oblivion too didn't have "Drugs" in it's ESRB rating.

Edited by Iv000

i killed every slaver in morrowind, in oblivion i killed everyone who spoke ill of argonians. ill do the same in skyrim

i killed every slaver in morrowind, in oblivion i killed everyone who spoke ill of argonians. ill do the same in skyrim

I did the same, fellow Argonian.