Mod Anticipation

stimike

Nope .. Fable people have sexual likes and dislikes including gender .. honestly fable 3 wasn't a bad system aside from glitches and silly interactions... skyrim is even copying the fetch quests for relationship building .. Fable3 sucked in many ways but it had good ideas

I should have been more specific. I didn't mean everyone could become straight or gay. I meant you could marry anyone who was single.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not very keen on the amulet idea. The way it works in my head is a bit daft. I have some ideas how else to do it. we can assume it's a scripted effect on the amulet, so yeah even a racial ability that can be un/activated at will seems better that equiping a device. More like I'm on the pull mode rather than the I'm wearing the stallion medallion.

If it just adds a "Wanna polish my axe?" dialogue option then I would imagine it would be a five minute job to add it to the races and get rid of the amulet.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8658/shepy.jpg

Here's a great idea: A mod that makes NPCs point and laugh when someone walks around in their underwear in public.

Combined with the ability to steal someone's clothes off of them...

You can steal equipped items with thief perks. I can understand if you mean a general ability though.

Mods that gives more magicka and more carrying weight. :)

Oh, and kissing mods, two gay characters kissing would be a nice feature, ;)