Mod Anticipation

stimike

[*] Recovery periods for shouts should be shortened.

No, I dissagree they would become OP

[*] Dragonborn should be able to safely fall a greater distance than mere mortals.

I find you can already fall a big distance before taking damage, let alone dying from it.

Other than that, I agree.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance mods such as Streamline for Skyrim would be awesome to fight the crappy performance.

I'd really like to see a Real Time Settler for Skyrim, that would be marvellous.

And my last wish would be an OBGE for Skyrim, imagine all the options you would get from it, AA, SSAO, HDR, etc etc etc

My wish is a mod where you can assign 1 hotkey to 1 set of armor ( set as in helmet, boots, gauntlets and armor of the same type: dragon, steel, elven, glass or any other set you get in the game).

would be most convenient if you didnt have to add all parts to the favorite list as too many items there would just make it messy and needs lots of scrolling to find what you want.

it would make things so much easier and better to be able to have a whole set of armor on 1 hotkey. To be honest its kind of annoying to go into item menu each time to swap armor from elven armor to dark brotherhood armor or thieving guild armor etc.

already made a mod request thread about it but currently its drowning in all the mod request threads. I hope someone would be able to make the mod as it would be extremely useful.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/461704-1-hotkey-assigned-to-1-set-of-armor//nk

Edited by Wolves425

I'd like a mod that stops the non-combat skills from leveling you up. I often get to Riverwood & I want to settle, so I smith & smith to earn extra cash, but now I'm a higher level and enemies will be harder seeing as I didn't train a combat skill...Basically I'd like it like Runescape leveling, haha.

The mods i wish to see are the following:

1. A huge addition to the perk system (200+? BAH i want 1000+!); if possible i might try to mod it myself

2. A mod where you can actually take over territory and can develop it into farm land, or cities and etc (Been playing way to much X3 lately)

3. A mod that makes the civil war in skyrim more... dynamic; this goes along with the above, territories being fought over by different factions

4. An upgrade to CM partners; a recent interview has a Bethesda member saying they have upgraded the companion system since fallout 3 with better control menu's

5. A monster unscaler something like OOO (or was it MMM? sorry i use FCOM) where it sets monsters to spawn within 10 levels of you + or -, with lesser monsters being more common, but in big bunches; monsters equal to you being occasional, and at least 1 strong monster every so often

Ill have more after i play skyrim, until then... i just can't wait

Owning territory would be amazing. Being able to build a town, or own a house anywhere you want. Possibly build a fort and defend it like that FO/NV mod.

Would love to see one of those player house mods like those two amazing ones for New Vegas where you could automatically place things on shelves neatly.

Also really want perks like in FO/NV. More interesting ones.

Edited by chrismgtis

Small Mods i'd like to see

- First person Horse view

- Better werewolf where you can actually pick up stuff and choose to turn it off and on when you want

- Companion has their own horse that ride with you rather than stupidly following you on foot (maybe you buy them one dunno ?)

- Telling a companion to wait will make them walk around and sit on chairs , stand by fire etc. like fallout

Big mods i'd like to see

- Game of thrones - it has the same feel as skyrim and it has dragons as well . The Map is well detailed with big cities so i reckon it would be a perfect fit for a big mod to take place in

- Lord of the rings - I remember one made for oblivion but came upon some problem and they never released but hopefully with skyrims new engine it can handle it.

I dont like the ingame map. I would love to see somekind of papermapmod. The map in Oblivion was just great. First reaction about this "fancy, neat supercool über 3d map" was "If you could doesn't mean you should". Just because computers and consoles are more powerful doesn't mean that you need to do everythin so fancy. Plain simple 2D map is way better.

Ok ok ok, I know this game is also for consoles. But I hate the inventory system. Im a HC PC-gamer and I like inventory system to be like in Diablo games for example. Just check the inventory shown in this vid:

. I know the console gamers would cry blood if its like that. :whistling: