First thing I will do in Skyrim

Omeletter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing I will do in Skyrim is shield-bash a wolf. Then I will shield-bash a dog. Then I will shield-bash a giant. Assuming that character doesn't survive the giant, I will make my real character and start working toward that Invisibility spell!

Try to make a mod to mount a dragon.

Then mount a dragon in game.

Perv... Why do you want to "mount" a dragon lol. I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't care for riding a dragon? It's too cliche?

I'm going to explore like most people. See what the world has to offer. When I'm sure I understand things a bit I'll blast through the main quest, start a new game and try to do everything I can.

I ment to ride a dragon you idiot.

EDIT: opps I didn't see the " lol "

Maybe you're like Donkey in Shrek. He even has little dragon babies lol.

Lol

I'll do what I did in Oblivion.

I'm going to follow along the tutorial in awe of the game, taking in the story and the environment.

And first thing I'm going to do once I'm free of the tutorial is kill Skyrim's version of the mudcrab.

Why all the animosity toward mudcrabs? "Mudcrabs killed my father and raped my mother" lol I just hope I don't escape through the sewage. I can just imagine that in real life. "Wow I think I was better off in jail" lol

I would kill that damn fox that is chasing after the bunny just like I kill that mudcrab outside the sewers in Oblivion. :biggrin:

What about you? How would you start the game? Would you explore, or hang around in the inn, picking up rumors?

I'll kill the rabbit! THEN eat the fox. :devil:

First thing I do all the time is turn on the computer. Well, in my case, take it out of SLEEP MODE, since mine is kind of messed up after you turn it on...It takes 15 minutes to get started. So, instead of turning it off, I put it in SLEEP.

Sounds like a lot of malware... Might wanna consider looking into it...