First thing I will do in Skyrim

Omeletter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all the animosity toward mudcrabs? "Mudcrabs killed my father and raped my mother"

Now I have sworn to avenge them, and to protect all of Tamriel. I must become a symbol, a symbol of fear itself. Who am I? I'm Mudcrabman.

I'll help champion your quest if they work out a good multiplayer mod. lol

Oooooooooh, I cannot wait!!! It's going to be soooo much fun looking at the new world, meeting the new npcs and seeing the new towns. Explore then explore some more is what I will do. Won't even try to do any quests until my thirst for exploration has been quenched. I can't wait!!!!

First thing I'm doing is heading straight for the College of Winterhold, hopefully I'll have a good idea of where it is by the time the game is released.

It's called the College of Whispers and it is based in the city of Whiterun, but I'm willing to bet there's a local chapter in every major city just like the Mages Guild in Ob.

Gonna go look for that Mountain with the 7 Thousand Steps and see where my Lungs ended up :P

I'm going to High Hrothgar and counting each step to make sure they have exactly the right number.

First thing I'm doing is heading straight for the College of Winterhold, hopefully I'll have a good idea of where it is by the time the game is released.

It's called the College of Whispers and it is based in the city of Whiterun, but I'm willing to bet there's a local chapter in every major city just like the Mages Guild in Ob.

What's your source for that? I can only find it named The College of Winterhold in anything but forums. All the wikis say the same. I hope you're right, though: Whispers sounds much cooler. 8)