New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

I like the new design. One thing - the "Endorse" button should show if you have already endorsed the file or not.

That would be nice to have, although it isn't really that difficult to click the button again when it says that the endorsement has been removed. Just a bit of an annoyance.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree the large monitor thing is a good idea, or the option to use old site. i dont know about anyone else but i cant download anything now, or look at comments on mods. none of the tabs for comments files and so on even work for me. not sure what issue is.

Search option on Dragon Age site can't distinguish between DA:O and DA2 files. You just get tons of results for both games at the same time. Shouldn't DA2 get its own site or something? Edited by 9tails

Encountered a strange bug. When I search for a mod I usually put the name or part of it in the search box and hit Shift+Enter to open the result in a new tab. With the new design instead of one new tab (like before) the nexus opens two identical ones of them. I'm using Opera 11.50.