What 'Class' will you first play?

SpellAndShield

I've been thinking I might play as an old High Elf who dual wields magic or magic one hand and staff in the other, and also some darker magic to ressurect corpses :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking I might play as an old High Elf who dual wields magic or magic one hand and staff in the other, and also some darker magic to ressurect corpses :)

Would it be an Evil character?

Would it be an Evil character?

Most likely ;) haha

I'm generally a smooth-talking sword and shield type guy, so I guess my proper class if we were doing Morrowind/Oblivion style would be a knight. :P

I'm generally a smooth-talking sword and shield type guy, so I guess my proper class if we were doing Morrowind/Oblivion style would be a knight. :P

depends tho... do you use your smooth talking skills to start a fight, or finnish it before its even begun?

lol

I'll be argonian "shadow" as i like to call it, playing by stealth mostly,utilizing bow and dual wielding daggers.

a Shadowscale then :D

depends tho... do you use your smooth talking skills to start a fight, or finnish it before its even begun?

lol

hmm, good point. Usually the option that gets me the most gold. :D

I will probably be a Nord Barbarian/Woodsman type character, someone who explores every gorgeous nook and cranny of the mountains and forests. If there is a substantial boost to Marksmanship/Archery from a different Race then i might choose that instead. Of course, that will just be the first character. I plan to have 3 different characters that focus on in your face with a hammer/axe combat, stealthy/ranged combat, and magic blast 'n burn you combat.... the temptation to multi-class will be strong, but I shall prevail. ;)

lol

hmm, good point. Usually the option that gets me the most gold. :D

haha Sounds more like a Mercenary to me :D