BBB Designer body spell and Clothes Replacer/mods question

JimFever

Hello there,

I installed BBB Designer body spell which looks very cool from the variety of body shapes it offers to design NPCs.

From the Mods i have installed so far, it shows some effects on a nude NPC only. Not bad, but i m not going to let all the NPCs naked in the game, it could slow dramatically my game experience ;D

So my question is simple : To have the body(ies) change reflected on the clothed NPC too, do i have to install ALL the clothes replacer for that specific body ? And are they compatible anyway, having their own files or do they overwrite the same ones (in that case a multiple body choice is pointless...) ? Can you explain the way body / clothes mods works regarding this ? I ve read a lot but couldnt figure out on this point.

Note : i considered using VORB which seems to use some "trick" to get rid of the clothes problem but : 1. i m not sure its compatible with the BBB Designer body spell and 2. the use of WRYE Bash sounds really a pain in the **** for me...

Thanks in advance for any enlighment on the clothes/bodies question for a kindda newbie here :)

Feel free to point me at the best looking and stable clothes mods too, i dont want to have my game looking like a manga teen or everyone beeing sexy, i want variety (making the sexy gems more valuable then ;) )

I suggest you post your question in the mod comments section, as electrro is quite diligent answering questions posted there but may not see your question posted here.

I personally use the console to change NPC clothing to what I want them to wear (well when their birthday suit isn't my primary choice anyway). For some I'll just leave them as my default body (HGEC H cup) and then use selections from Pyramidhead123's BBB H-cup Stock (usually when I'm leaving them with their stock clothes, but then all NPC's who wear that clothing will also be changed). The true power of the BBB Designer Body Spell comes from when you find some clothing that isn't compatible with your installed default body, providing that clothing isn't a replacer (i.e. it comes with an esp). You use the spell to change them to that body (let's say Speedbuster Muki Muki for example), select them in the console to get their ID showing at the top of the screen. Use the console command 'kill', close the console and loot their clothes and put the Speedbuster compatible clothes into their inventory, then finally use the console command 'resurrect 1' on them (the one after the resurrect command is important as it will allow them to retain their inventory). Remember that when NPCs wear clothes, the clothes become the part of the body they cover. If the clothes you want them to wear are compatible with your installed default body (in my case HGEC) you don't need to use the body spell to change their appearance while clothed. Then the only advantage would be if you changed them to match the HGEC clothes size they are wearing you won't get the sudden bust size change when you loot their dead bodies (providing they are currently wearing clothes of a different bust size than your installed default).