Wyre Bash Trouble

Meoix

I've been playing a heavily modded oblivion for years, I've been using obse, obmm, boss, and wyre bash well and never had an issue like this before. I was trying to get Mayu's Animation Overhaul working (Which blatantly just wouldn't work for some reason, as all the guards would still go all acrobatic on me from the animation mods I have installed). I tried rebuilding my bashed patch. Afterwards oblivion now crashes instantly after running obse. Not even a loading screen. I tried everything, including deactivating all mods. But alas, no luck, still crashing. I really don't want to try a reinstall as my oblivion cd is scratched up a bit and fails to install 80% of the time. Anyone have an idea of why I'm still getting this crashes? Oh and a cookie to whomever knows why Mayu's Animation Overhaul wouldn't work. I thought I installed it correctly, but is there some special order or magic spell that must be incanted to get it working? I was just installing the animation mods (ie silver ranger, stylized stance, etc) to Meshes/Character/_male/. Was I supposed to install them elsewhere or what?

I'm not 100% of what active mods I had activated as I turned them off, but I'll post what i remember below.

P.S. My computer specs are up to par for oblivion easily so that's not the issue.

List of Mods (I used Boss for load order so this is probably not how they were, I just went through the list to update the mods so everything should be up to date.)

FCOM

OOO

MMM

Kvatch Rebuilt

DA Run Fatigue

Hrmns Script Optimizer

Emperor's Face Redone

UOP

All DLC's

Unoffical Shivering Patch

Natural Weather HDR

Natural Water

OBGE - Liquid Water

Sounds of Cyrodill

Alive Waters

Sit Anywhere

Tamriel VWD

Populated Prisons

Get Wet

Streamline

Amory of Silver Dragon

Black Luster

DBShadow Set

Vampire Hunter Outfit

Plate of Shadow

Iron maiden

Tamriel Travlers

Natural Faces

Detailed Terrian

Depth of Field Medium

Better Cities

All Natural

Vilja Companion

Optimized Distance Max

Map Marker Overhaul

HGEC Body

Finger Snap Animation

Mayu's Animation Overhaul

Ravenous Elegence

Sky Jump Animation

Unique Landscapes

Natural Vegetation

DA Sprint

DA Fatigue Running

movable Bodies

The Vampire Expirence

Midas Spells

Active Inventory Spell

Merchants Always Buy Stolen

Ren Beauty Pack Hairs Only

Moonshadow Elves

Raven Elves

X Races Compilation

Pets of Chorrol

Bashed Patch Here

It's activated, and has been... I only put down the MODS I have activated when the problem occurred.. I'm not an idiot... I have the Oblivion.esm activated and when I had all those mods activated I used wyre bash and since it crashes instantly when I start it. I deactivated everything but Oblivion.esm and it still crashes... I think I would realize if I didn't have oblivion.esm activated... Edited by Meoix

It does, but just for Frans extras (ex. Francesco's Optional Dungeon Chest Locks.esp) and Tamriel Traveler Extras (TamrielTravellersFactionAll.esp) which I don't even have activated.

Even so, something like that shouldn't affect Oblivion after I deactivated them.

*Bump*

Can someone please help me? I've tried removing the oblivion folder in my documents which worked for some people, just not for me. I am using a single core processor with 1 monitor, my specs are something along the lines of:

Windows 7

6gb RAM

Nvida Geforce GT 525M

i5 core processor

If anymore information is required let me know. I hope someone could help me, I've never seen an issue like this before.

Edited by Meoix

You are running FCOM? Therefore, you should have Wrye Bash up and running on your machine, right? Check your current load list, with what the save game is expecting. Also, on the main mods tab, look for any mods that the checkbox is red. That indicates a missing master, which is what it sounds like you are running into.

Well I don't have anything except the Oblivion.esm loaded. I deactivated EVERYTHING else... I can't even get to the main menu, I searched for days on google... I was running FCOM when it began, I updated my bashed patch and suddenly this, I tried everything. All my drivers and directX are up to date.

This is the error I always get:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: Oblivion.exe

Application Version: 1.2.0.416

Application Timestamp: 462392c7

Fault Module Name: Oblivion.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.2.0.416

Fault Module Timestamp: 462392c7

Exception Offset: 005920f3

Exception Code: c000000d

Exception Data: 00000000