What Your Character in Skyrim COULD Look Like (New Screens)

CrzyFooL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been thinking... do different races different animations too? I wanna see these new Argonians with a Morrowind-style walk.

Yeah they said that each race and gender will have different animations. Fighting, walking, running that kind of stuff. But the Morrowind style walk probably won't be in. They said they were going to make the Beast's legs like Morrowind. But ran out of time.

Yeah they said that each race and gender will have different animations. Fighting, walking, running that kind of stuff.

That sounded too good to be true, so I went to the information thread and found this:

Male and female characters will have some different animations, and beast races will have unique animations.

Yeah they said that each race and gender will have different animations. Fighting, walking, running that kind of stuff.

That sounded too good to be true, so I went to the information thread and found this:

Male and female characters will have some different animations, and beast races will have unique animations.

I saw that on the info as well. Ah found it. Bethesda said that each race will have a unique fighting style I am guessing the genders will too but I'm not sure. And I remember seeing something as well that basically said what I did. If I remember right it was in one of the Demos. Still even if they didn't say it in case I was wrong about reading something like that doesn't mean its not there.

I'd like to see the movement of the Khajiit's tail.

This is something I thought i would never, ever say about a vanilla TES game character: Some of those orc women are actually pretty good looking o.o

That said I did note some of the same issues other have, but they aren't that bad really considering we still got a while before release.