What Your Character in Skyrim COULD Look Like (New Screens)

CrzyFooL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:/

I can see pixelation on the faces. That makes me sad.

Other than that, looks awesome. Of course, my character is gonna looks 10x better than those. Those just look like they hit the 'random' button on the face generator. The Aragonions looks freaking awesome though. I might actually play one for the first time ever.

Wow!...looks awesome...but ..the ..hair.. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Indeed.

The hair is a bit, cheap.

And I can't stop thinking that someone forgot to make the mesh smooth. The lower part of the human faces look far too blocky.

EDIT: I think I know why they are blocky.

Because in this screenshot(s) there is only one light source, but from the other in game (In world, so to say) screens, there are more lights.

So the one light source hits each tile and makes it more visible, while more light sources would hit from other directions, creating different shades and hiding those blocks.

I'm only guessing though, could something totally different.

Edited by Iv000

Wow!...looks awesome...but ..the ..hair.. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Indeed.

The hair is a bit, cheap.

And I can't stop thinking that someone forgot to make the mesh smooth. The lower part of the human faces look far too blocky.

Yes thats exactly what i thought..but looking at them more and more i get the feeling those are just rough presets...becouse some details are really awesome while some just look rushed.

I just hope they gonna make the hair better, i dont want to end up with awesome face and wig as hair :rolleyes: