OBSE Mac Port

trc5784

I recently got an oblivion wine port on the mac and have been playing it for a while. I was wondering if anyone has found a port for OBSE, because in the port of oblivion I have it has a working port for OBMM, so I figured OBSE is also possible. So has anyone found a OBSE port for mac?

• 3 years later...

the above does not help anyone running a cider port. need to find some way to configure an already cidered port with OBSE, because most of us are not using playonmac, it's way too hard to set up. also playonmac oblivion doesn't even work on OSX 10.9, so it's pointless anyway. there's a total dearth of information on this so it's not going to happen unless someone makes a single port, an oblivion launcher with OBSE incorporated in it, then compiled as a single cider application. and since oblivion is an old game it's just probably not gonna happen. the best you can do is install bootcamp (nearly impossible to do on 10.9 without an official windows CD, impossible to fake an official windows CD since most iMac superdrives break after 6 months, i know because i have one) and transfer your data folder over.