Hi new here - have a question

Sn0rk7

Hey there guys just joined the forums today

i have a couple questions about Skyrim i have looked around in the forums but could find any answers so please do shoot me if its already been mentioned

Q1 will the horses or other pets or people be able to carry loots which are collected by you on quest IE swords axes shields and other stuff found in the field ??

Q2 will the character feel cumbersome when picking up too much loot ??

Q3 i see the chacter in the vids on youtube can select various spells and weapons but what worries me alittle is that can you carry all different types of weapons at the same time like having a endless backpack and change them as you go which would be REALLY stupid and unrealistic

Q4 will there be a staff that uses the spell to pick things up from a distance like in Oblivion

sorry if this has been asked before

many thanks in advance and cant wait for the release ive been calendar countdowning the days lolz

1:Maybe

2:Yes

3:Inventory limits are a staple of RPGs and its doubtful the backpack will be unlimited .. Will you be able to carry an unrealistic amount of loot? yes.. of course .. the game would be frustrating if you got to the end of a dungeon and couldn't carry the loot out :P

4:Telekinesis is confirmed .. Will it be in a staff? .. idk.. Most likely

3. As the others have been answered I'm guessing it won't work when you remove the item, like the old hotkey system but when you get the item back it works again, unlike the old hotkey system. As for one maybe we are unsure.

Edit: Like Iv000 said Welcome! I forgot to say that.

Welcome to the Nexus!

I hope you enjoy it here!

Now to your questions.

1. We do not know that, I think not, since Beth haven't said anything about that.

2. Yes, you get slower when you pick up more items.

3. You can open a menu anytime you want and change whatever you want then. If you don't want to stop combat you use the favorites system. It may not be realistic, but it's more fun and less limiting that way. (Also, you have a weight limit on how much you can carry. It's usually around 150)

4. Telekinesis is in the game, I think. And since staves can be enchanted with every type of magic, I think that telekinetic staves are in. But that's still speculation.

Edited by Iv000

Must be miss understand Q3 .. Are you saying hotkeys are unrealistic or that inventories full of armors is unrealistic?...

thanks everyone for the welcome much apprciated :)

Jedi sorry i wasnt clear enough there but yes i was refering to the amount of armor and weapons you can use or have on your char at anyone time

im not troubled by hotkeys :)

Welcome to the Nexus, Snork!

I hope we're making you welcome here![/size]

Q1 will the horses or other pets or people be able to carry loots which are collected by you on quest IE swords axes shields and other stuff found in the field ??

I believe the companion will be able to, however it has not been confirmed yet.

Q2 will the character feel cumbersome when picking up too much loot ??

Yes, you get slower when you pick up more items.

Q3 i see the chacter in the vids on youtube can select various spells and weapons but what worries me alittle is that can you carry all different types of weapons at the same time like having a endless backpack and change them as you go which would be REALLY stupid and unrealistic

You can open the menu anytime you feel like it and do what you like. You do have a weight limit that prevents the player from carrying an unrealistic amount of loot.

Q4 will there be a staff that uses the spell to pick things up from a distance like in Oblivion

It's very possible yes, staves are in the game, so maybe. if not we'll mod them in :)

Hope that helped. =]