Bethesda Shows off Alduin statuette

AxeAlot

Hey guys, many of you have probably seen this on Facebook by now, it was released yesterday I believe. Anyway this is a close up of the Alduin statue featured in the Skyrim Collector's Edition. Let me know what you guys think of it, besides trashing it because it is made out of pvc LOL

-----------> http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112572-Bethesda-Shows-Off-Skyrim-Collectors-Edition-Statuette

I am thinking now of getting the Collector's Edition after seeing how bad ass the statue looks and I have some extra money to waste anyway, I was also browsing Games Workshop to see how much a Warhammer figure would cost and was shocked to find a Lord of The Rings "Balrog" figure for $69.25. Not sure if it is the same material as the Alduin statue but I still can't believe how expensive a Lord of The Rings figure like that would cost , it's not even that large of a model LOL

Balrog--------> http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1080185

Edited by AxeAlot

I would definitely get it, but 150 euro is too expensive.

If it were 100 euro I would have already pre ordered it.

But talking about the statuette, it looks really great and detailed.

The thing that it's made out of PVC is easily forgotten when you look at the detail.

I see it as a once in a lifetime chance and I'm such a huge fan I would regret not getting it later .. CE of any game normally go up in value once they sell out.

The bad thing is, I probably wouldn't be able to order it anyway.

None of the retailers ships to my country. :confused:

Yeah, I have NEVER ordered the Collector's Edition or Special Edition of any game. I think for Skyrim I'm deffinatley going to have to, I'll probably go this week , hopefully I am still able to order it! And yes the detail looks amazing in the statue , I couldn't care less that it's made out of pvc