Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed with the "can''t download anything" issue that it takes around 10 minutes for the file to appear or the "permission to download" header to appear in IE8. It seems to work faster if I click the download tab 5 or 6 times, but then I end up with 5 or 6 files ready to download at nearly the same time. I'm on IE8 with XP.

No new files uploaded the past 2 days, that is strange, is there something wrong with the file upload? Edited by apachii

Clicking on the endorsements' number now shows a window with links to users' IDs who have endorsed the file.

In the previous version. the same clicking let me know additionally if anyone of them had left the comment or not. That was handy.

And again I have to state that more further I do explore the new site, more further I do guess this is not a *step forward*, but the step backward or somewhere a-sight.

S.f.m.E., actually would like not to have a reason to post this.

Hi buddah,

I got this error when I uploaded a file. It appeared below the upload bar (which is not working):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch() in /home/dragon/public_html/members/upload/getprogress2.php on line 3

Upload works, I just want you to know.

I'm not sure, but while going to other mods the picture button shows the amount of images. But on top where it shows what images it is, it says no images. Also when you click on the button too it says there's no images even if the mod before had images! I'm not sure why this happen so I'm just telling about the image promblem that I encountered. Not sure if it was mention before.

I absolutely cannot stand the fixed width whatsoever. This isn't 2002 anymore, stop designing for 1024x768 monitors. I liked the old design a lot better because I didn't have to scroll for several seconds to see 1 page of results, I could just look and bam there it is. Yeah you're not gonna change it that's fine, I simply will not use your site and will not upload any of my Skyrim mods here.