Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

Can you add "More from uploader feature" from picture section also to mods section?

@Godfather123: Try change File download method in your preferences from new default pop-up, to older separate pages setting.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also noticed that all my links to OBSE were no longer hyper-text, i just thought that was part of the new design. i use chrome. Here is an example. Scroll down to the links/requirements section.

Peace and Love!

red_six

Guest deleted1753856

I really don't like the new Tracking Centre, as I have lost the ability to see important updates (Besides the version itself) such as newly added pictures, edited descriptions, optional file uploads, etc. Those alone were the reason I check up on this site so much, and although the new layout is gorgeously metro-esque modern, I hate to see, or not see, things in the TC. Thanks!

Terribly sorry if this has been addressed before, I'm lazy and the page number takes effort to click :P

A quick comment about about how image names are displayed; I have seen a few other comments on this and would like to throw in my two cents.

It would be very useful if image names could be displayed without the need for mouseover. In addition to reasons already stated here, one thing this would allow is the ability to search for a particular image by it's name using the browser search function (Ctrl-F).

I have 340+ images uploaded to the Image Share, and it used to be very easy to find a specific image with a simple text search, this is no longer possible.

Is there any chance that Image Names will be made visible by default once again?

Thanks for considering my comments, cheers.

I'm having trouble downloading files aswell.

When asked to select a server, the number of users on the server are a lot higher than usual i.e. over 7000 users on the uk server. Also after selecting said server I'm taken to a file not found screen.

Also if I highlight chat where it normally tells you the number of people in the room it comes up with 999 even though there are only 11 people for example.

This is while using Google Chrome, all was fine until a couple of days ago.

@buddah - here is my mod page:

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42966

I've opened it in Firefox, Chrome, and IE and any hyperlinks to any sites other than the nexus or Bethesda forums don't work.

Thanks.

EDIT: Specifically, look at the "Mod Dependencies" section. Anything that says Real Time Settler II is supposed to be a hyperlink.

Edited by walrus2517

@calumm96 - You aren't the only one to complain about the tracking centre but Dark0ne has said the current centre is just temporary and they have a new tracking centre design they will implement in the future. I don't have any further details on it but that is something they are addressing.