Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSS don’t wotk.

Login with ENTER don’t work.

Site render inconsistently under IE7.

I can't download any files for Oblivion. Nothing happens when i click the files button (or the comments button). And the top right corner of my screen is a mess, like everyting is overlapping. I use Windows xp and IE 8 (i need to upgrade, i know). Can you give me a hint? I like the new design, but after a day or two all of a sudden everything stopped working for me :(. I was just getting back to Oblivion, in preperation for Skyrim. Please help me.

RSS don’t wotk.

I can't download any files for Oblivion. Nothing happens when i click the files button (or the comments button). And the top right corner of my screen is a mess, like everyting is overlapping. I use Windows xp and IE 8 (i need to upgrade, i know). Can you give me a hint? I like the new design, but after a day or two all of a sudden everything stopped working for me :(. I was just getting back to Oblivion, in preperation for Skyrim. Please help me.

This is obviously just my opinion, but... IE is pretty bad. I would try either firefox or chrome. Both of these work for me and are pretty much equal in usability.

I can't download any files for DragonAge Origins or DragonAge II. Nothing happens when I click the download button (or the files button)... well, except for statusbar message that says "Error on page"?

Also, in the top right corner of my screen everything is overlapping?.

I use Windows7 and IE 8.

I like the new design, but all of a sudden everything's stopped working for me. I felt more in my element with the older design, meaning it seemmed more user-friendly = everything worked!. Help!! QQ

If you are logged in, mouse over your name and click on preferences, scroll down to "file download method" and select the other option.

Give it a try, if it does not work, try another browser and see if it works.

Sounds like it may be a browser configuration issue or something blocking cookies or java.

RSS don’t wotk.

This is obviously just my opinion, but... IE is pretty bad. I would try either firefox or chrome. Both of these work for me and are pretty much equal in usability.

Thank you very much! It was indeed IE 8. I changed to Google Chrome and everything works again. I'm so happy you took the time to respond to my post. Thank you!

I can't download any files for DragonAge Origins or DragonAge II. Nothing happens when I click the download button (or the files button)... well, except for statusbar message that says "Error on page"?

Also, in the top right corner of my screen everything is overlapping?.

I use Windows7 and IE 8.

I like the new design, but all of a sudden everything's stopped working for me. I felt more in my element with the older design, meaning it seemmed more user-friendly = everything worked!. Help!! QQ

I had the exact same problem. Thanks to evgmim i know now that IE 8 was the problem. Just switch to Google Chrome (takes like 30 seconds) and everything works again.