No Kudos?

Lehcar

There has been a problem with it ever since the new update of the site, but that will hopefully be solved soon.

I don't think that there was any trouble with kudos before the update though?

Edited by amycus

It's my understanding that kudos has been removed.

I'm pretty sure that I read a previous comment from Dark0ne that it was only temporary...

I cannot say sure, but one of the comments I read said(to paraphrase) it was considered a waste of time, perhaps I misread it, unfortunately I'm unable to find the specific comment.

He just needs time getting all the loose ends wrapped up. There is also a "top members" page related to kudos and action points which I think are non-functional or missing (link located in the footer of the Nexus pages...which is pointing to nothing at the moment)

Please be patient. Dark0ne is fixing bugs (mostly) in order of how they impact the functionality of the site. Some bugs are just more important to get fixed quickly, such as some people not being able to download files. And others - such as Kudos, can wait a little while. :thumbsup: So, make a list of those you want to give kudos to and hang on to it.

#1 on my list Tchos for the reskin that addresses the fixed width that so many people complained about.

Available here. http://userstyles.org/users/115273

It still works if you use the link in the members individual site profile (on the right, the little "ribbon" symbol), as opposed to the members forum profile.

I feel bad I can't give anyone kudos, I don't think I've ever been able to, it always fails. :(

EDIT by LHammonds: Just keep a list of everyone's profile page you want to give a kudos to. For example, to keep a link to your profile, I'd keep the following link:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/user/1890622-lehcar/

When the kudos program starts working again, just visit each profile and click the kudos + link.

I feel bad I can't give anyone kudos, I don't think I've ever been able to, it always fails. :(

It was a bit buggy before too, since you needed to be signed in on the specific TESnexus site for it to work. A bit of a bummer if you are usually on the other motthing sites like dragon age nexus. Might that have been your problem from before the site change?

At least now you only need to sign in once to make all the different sections of thenexus to notice you.

Edited by amycus