Werewolf or Vampire?

Jakeschulz

198 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to become?

:nuke: Well if i'm honest. I would rather be a Big Ass Robot with a bazillion laser guns. :nuke:

But between warewolf and vampires. i would rather be a warewolf.

Lmao bazzillion laser guns.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really hope they do decide to put lycanthropy in there. I wouldn't mind being either one vamp or wolf, but it's so fun to be werewolf ;)

I wonder if they'l let us know before Skyrim's release....Anticipation, my worst enemy.

Being a werewolf is so much more fun than being a vampire, you don't have as much downfalls such as sun damage.

Well I really hope they do decide to put lycanthropy in there. I wouldn't mind being either one vamp or wolf, but it's so fun to be werewolf ;)

I wonder if they'l let us know before Skyrim's release....Anticipation, my worst enemy.

Being a werewolf is so much more fun than being a vampire, you don't have as much downfalls such as sun damage.

Being a wereboar is better because you are a fat pig.

Literally.

Literally.

Lmao I never thought they were scarey looking. :psyduck:

werewolf as vampires have sun damage and the more modern one sparkle....theres a point plz no TWILIGHT vamps because come on who realy wants to see a shiny vampire. and even if werewolves aint in the game how long do you think it will be before someone mods them into it ;)

Literally.

Lmao I never thought they were scarey looking. :psyduck:

@x722ism- Well Werewolves are nightly creatures so you wouldn't have to worry about the sun anyways seeing as you only turn into one at night.

@frakle- You have a point, it would be cool to be a wereboar lol

But this is what i'm looking forward to ;)

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/Fancy_Storm_2008/werewolf/tom-wood-wolfman.jpg

RAWR :D

Edited by SynysterShadows1213

werewolf as vampires have sun damage and the more modern one sparkle....theres a point plz no TWILIGHT vamps because come on who realy wants to see a shiny vampire. and even if werewolves aint in the game how long do you think it will be before someone mods them into it ;)

I personally don't want to play a modded werewolf, because it would be exactly like Oblivion and the werewolf mod in Oblivion was really lame. (No hate intended)

And I want to see some nice movement graphics and some nice howling and things basically only Bethesda can make fully enjoyable.

That's why I want them to add it in the first place.