Jakeschulz

198 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to become?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL the count out of seasame streets more deadly then the twilight vamps :P

now i got that out of the way i'm going with wearwolf mainly because being a mindless killing machine sounds fun... and the fact i'm waiting for an alucard suit mod before going vamp (MODDERS HEAR MY PLEA!)

LOL the count out of seasame streets more deadly then the twilight vamps :P

Well yeah but that is because the Sesame Street's The Count is probably based on vampires.

I understand that werewolves are cooler, stronger, faster and in general physically better then vampires, but frankly I'd rather be a vampire because then I could become a powerful social figure. Seriously knowledge is power and power is wealth, communication is knowledge, and these things a werewolf tends not to obtain unless he can control when he transforms, but then without immortality of vampires? No, being immortal would be a good way to develop communication skills, followed by knowledge, followed by power; then wealth would be a nice reward.

Do werewolves belong in Skyrim more then vampires? Well yes.

HA Agentgrady it took me ages to stop laughing at that pic

felscor does bring up a good point about vamps knowledge is power, but being able to lift a bus above your head like the werewolf out of masqurade counts as power aswell!

Joking aside i do think you have a point i bring up alucard again (MODDERS DAMNIT! MAKE MY VEST! please... :P) his got like a million lives and powers beyond any other vamps even the "Super" vamps already in the show because his been alive that long... also his alucard so he already has a over 9000 badass ranking

werewolfs don't get stronger the longer they live i think, but then again i think werewolfs are more like dogs then humans, like instead of going on epic quests like a human or vamp they'd find some shmuck to give them food, sleep wherever they want and chew there own crotch...

I would love it if someone made an Alucard jacket!!!!! Heck yea!! Alucard is the man and he's also Dracula spelled backwards but who cares?!

I do hope Bethesda upgraded the whole vampirism thing. It was such a pain, but only 30days to go...I can't wait.

Also the Count from Seasame Street, is also sexier than Twilight Vamps...just saying.

Lucky lucky, well Ripten has had the opportunity to play Skyrim for 3hrs and one of the things he was going to 'try' and confirm was the speculation of werewolves. His article/review won't be posted until Monday (at the earliest) but I can't wait to see what he found out. Then again if there was no sign of werewolves....Im gonna be saaad :(