Skyrim Tattoo Feedback

AxeAlot

Go for it bro. Tattoos don:t need to be trashy. I:ve seen soe very tasteful tats. I myself plan on getting the "Five Solas" (Christian sayings that are in latin) tattooed as a cross on my biceps.

Thanks dude, I completely agree! That's neat Im going to google that and check it out!

I think tattoos can look good if done right, and the Akatosh symbol is small yet pretty enough that it'll look good in a multitude of places. I just have to advise you to be 100% sure it's what you want, because tattoos are very permanent. I mean, they have ways of removing tattoos nowadays, but it's expensive and not very pleasant.

I'm certainly not against tattoos (I have an idea for one myself), but I think that it should be something meaningful. The tasteful tattoos are the ones that have a story or an elaboration behind them; "Dragons are awesome" doesn't fall into that category. As kickass as it sounds right now, I wouldn't recommend it. Only if playing Skyrim turns out to be a life-altering experience for you. Which it might! :thumbsup:

I'm certainly not against tattoos (I have an idea for one myself), but I think that it should be something meaningful. The tasteful tattoos are the ones that have a story or an elaboration behind them; "Dragons are awesome" doesn't fall into that category. As kickass as it sounds right now, I wouldn't recommend it. Only if playing Skyrim turns out to be a life-altering experience for you. Which it might! :thumbsup:

Haha that is very true! Thanks for the input! let's all remember that Akatosh represents the qualities of endurance, invincibility, and everlasting legitimacy and he's the dragon god of time ;) LOL

I understand your longing to get the tattoo and support The Elder Scrolls. But honestly, when you're 50, you will either look back and remember the meaning of the tattoo, or you might regret it. It could seem like the most brilliant idea at the moment, but how will you feel about the tattoo in the future?

I understand your longing to get the tattoo and support The Elder Scrolls. But honestly, when you're 50, you will either look back and remember the meaning of the tattoo, or you might regret it. It could seem like the most brilliant idea at the moment, but how will you feel about the tattoo in the future?

True, true ! That's also a good point that I will have to take into consideration. I never planned on living to 50 but hey s*** could happen so I'd better think ahead ;)

Wow, that first response was outright offensive. Sorry you had to see that, bro. People around here are usually a lot more respectful in my experience... :psyduck:

At any rate, that could be really cool. It'll be a little weird if Bethesda ever make a crappy TES game, or if your tastes ever change, but if you're all for it, then I see no reason not to get that tat. Rock on, and post pics when you do. :thumbsup:

Wow, that first response was outright offensive. Sorry you had to see that, bro. People around here are usually a lot more respectful in my experience... :psyduck:

At any rate, that could be really cool. It'll be a little weird if Bethesda ever make a crappy TES game, or if your tastes ever change, but if you're all for it, then I see no reason not to get that tat. Rock on, and post pics when you do. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, yeah that first comment kinda shocked me hahah seeing as my parents have really amazing pieces on them that aren't trashy at all , but I mean hey it's the internet and everyone has their own freedom of expression lol. And yeah I suppose it's something I will have to think about seriously seeing as it is a video game related tattoo, I just don't see it as being as bad as the people who get the pac man and super mario tattoos LOL , although I shouldn't be one to judge. I will deffinatley post pics if I decide to get it :thumbsup: