Ask RipTen Anything about Skyrim! Vampires n stuff ^__^

CrzyFooL

Did you perform any finishing moves?

If so were they activated via power attack or were they random?

How did the Aurora Borealis look like? Colors?

Do you think Skyrim will be GOTY? Is it your most awaited game this year?

Edited by Iv000

Yay, I always had one specific question in mind ever since I read your hands-on:

What did the vampires look like? Pale wrinly old men like in oblivion, or what?

They were pale, wearing robes, definitely elven and had fire spells. Sadly, I don't remember much more. :-(

Did you perform any finishing moves?

If so were they activated via power attack or were they random?

How did the Aurora Borealis look like? Colors?

Do you think Skyrim will be GOTY? Is it your most awaited game this year?

YES! I completely forgot I performed a finisher. It was on a Draugr and I believe it was pretty random. It was like a slow mo VATS melee kill in FNV.

The Aurora Borealis looked magnificent. I can't wait to see it on PC. It was a million colors and I honestly thought the sky was megatextured.

Hmm GOTY? I honestly don't know. The RipTen staff votes as a team. Right now, Deus Ex and L.A Noire are contenders, as is Mortal Kombat.

Is it my most awaited game? I suppose so, unless Obsidian finally announces that Torment sequel :-p

Are the vampires well made? Did they look old and wrinkly? Could you see the fangs? Thx btw.

Cannot confirm fangs. Had I known I was the first person to encounter vampires, I would have taken a closer look.

Are the vampires well made? Did they look old and wrinkly? Could you see the fangs? Thx btw.

Cannot confirm fangs. Had I known I was the first person to encounter vampires, I would have taken a closer look.

Alright bruv, thx.