What System Will You Play On?

AxeAlot

What System Will You Play On?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What System Will You Play On?

• PC
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. Are You Getting The Collector's Edition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I'm going to get it on the 360, first, if I try to get on the PC I'll be constantly looking for mods to fix it's inevitable flaws or trying to mod it myself, but if I get it on the 360 I'll just have to deal with flaws and therefore I can better ignore them, assuming of course the flaws aren't as large as Oblivion's.Also, my PC sucks, and not nearly enough money to get a new one, not even if I build my own. Edited by Corakus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get it on the 360, first, if I try to get on the PC I'll be constantly looking for mods to fix it's inevitable flaws or trying to mod it myself, but if I get it on the 360 I'll just have to deal with flaws and therefore I can better ignore them, assuming of course the flaws aren't as large as Oblivion's.Also, PC sucks, and not nearly enough money to get a new one, not even if I build my own.

I know how that goes .. my first oblivion playthru was on the 360 for that same reason .. and fallout 3 .. I later got both GOTY PC versions when I upgraded and now I have this useless 360 ~_~

Definitely PC! When my old computer blew up last month (not really), I built my new rig specifically to have its way with Skyrim. I preordered the game as soon as it was available through Gamestop; if they screw me on this one, they're getting a viking helmet headbutt. :psyduck:

i'm going to buy it both xbox and pc. as much as i love the improved graphics of the pc and the mod capabilities. my internet is way to slow to download it through steam, including the updates. so i'll probably just buy it start downloading, and than a month later be able to play it. (meanwhile i'll be playing it on the xbox)

Why would anybody say something other than PC. These are the Nexus forums, the Nexus that has all the mods stored. And mods are for the PC.

Why you would even come here, is beyond me. To mod it later, maybe?

Everybody who does not play bethesda games on a decent gaming rig should be ashamed and leave forever. You are not doing Skyrim justice, and i hope you get killed in a freak accident that involves a meerkat and and a pair of trousers.