What System Will You Play On?

AxeAlot

What System Will You Play On?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What System Will You Play On?

• PC
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. Are You Getting The Collector's Edition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

The guy is just trolling .. *moves on to another thread*

me or him!? LOL

Im thinking he means a REAL TES game is the earlier games that were only for the PC such as Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind , etc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me or him!? LOL

Im thinking he means a REAL TES game is the earlier games that were only for the PC such as Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind , etc

Why don't you show me your mod list for Oblivion?

me or him!? LOL

Bro, I'm ignorant and play on consoles :) but dude could I see your mod list for Oblivion? I bet it would be so ELITE just like you man, your a boss :thumbsup:

not you AxeAlot .. and yea .. the consoles totally ruined the elder scrolls .. why .. just look at morrowind .. that game was the wost cause of xbox :P

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

No, morrowind didn't create a new breed of eye-candy waifu retards. Because of that there is now romance including gaysex in skyrim.

A shameful outcome for a once glorious game series

not you AxeAlot .. and yea .. the consoles totally ruined the elder scrolls .. why .. just look at morrowind .. that game was the wost cause of xbox :P

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

No, morrowind didn't create a new breed of eye-candy waifu retards. Because of that there is now romance including gaysex in skyrim.

Omg broskie, you are SO right !!!! f*** do you have a Twitter account? I would so follow you! :psyduck:

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

oh yea .. so shameful *types while being buttf*#@ed by his boyfriend over keyboard while playing a heavily modded version of oblivion*

me or him!? LOL

Bro, I'm ignorant and play on consoles :) but dude could I see your mod list for Oblivion? I bet it would be so ELITE just like you man, your a boss :thumbsup:

Exactly, you console kiddie. Enjoy your thumbsticks.

Also, i make my own mods for the most part.

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

wost

oh yea .. so shameful *types while being buttf*#@ed by his boyfriend over keyboard while playing a heavily modded version of oblivion*

HAHAHAHAH xD this is Shurikencat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9yPcngzeks

me or him!? LOL

Exactly, you console kiddie. Enjoy your thumbsticks.

Also, i make my own mods for the most part.

I totally will man :) dude you should make some vids of your home made mods! It would awesome just like you good sir :pirate: