The TES 1-5 comglomert

JonesTownKid

So I was thinking if i ever made a mod, i would make a mod that took everything map wise and object wise and combine it all into one mod and have that with the graphics used in Sykrim, I'm not the only one who'd pay a ton of money if Bethesda came out with a game that had every tes game combined and with Skyrim graphics i think it would make the best game ever, also i do understand to do this would be a very time consuming thing but to be honest i really think that it would be completely worth it. Im mostly wondering if anyone else has though of the same thing. dont pick but i do know that ive misspelled conglomerate. Edited by JonesTownKid

It would require everything built anew in the Skyrim CS, because it has a new engine, so you cannot merge stuff. I'm more in the opinion they should develop some nodes you can stick on your body and you can control your character's left index by moving your left index and such. That'd be my death and heaven in one.

It'll never happen as stated, because EVERY item has to be recreated from scratch - you can't legally port ANYTHING from Game A to Game B for copyright reasons.