OOO/ Living Economy Question

onson

I recently installed Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul via Oblivion Mod Manager. During install it gave the option to install the Living Economy mod that was included with OOO. I declined to install at that time. However I would now like to activate Living Economy. What is the procedure for this? Do I uninstall OOO with OBMM and just answer Yes to install Living Economy during reinstallation?

As Living Economy has been updated beyond the version with OOO, download the separate mod and install it afterwards. However, consider using Enhanced Economy instead - it has a few more advanced features and the author is still actively supporting it.

I checked it is living economy. So is enhanced economy known to be compatible with ooo?

Enhanced Economy is actually quite a bit more compatible with OOO (and other mods) than Living Economy is. Living Economy will not recognize and change the price of any mod-added equipment, while Enhanced Economy does.

I checked it is living economy. So is enhanced economy known to be compatible with ooo?

Enhanced Economy is actually quite a bit more compatible with OOO (and other mods) than Living Economy is. Living Economy will not recognize and change the price of any mod-added equipment, while Enhanced Economy does.

Thanks I'm just now able to get back to playing so I will try it out!