Would you waste money on collector's edition?

ReaperLeopard

I'm a huge fan and I always got the CE. I think it IS worth it if you're as big as a fan as I am. The Alduin statue will look great by my bed. The Art book will be great to look at when you're not playing. I'm VERY interesting in the Making of Skyrim. And I do wanna support my favorite game company. Besides it's not my money that's buying it, it's me mums. I also had my dad by my the offical game guide. Not that I like to cheat but simply because I like to read whats in it. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I had the money I wouldn't, I need that money for other things :/ When you think about it for the price of collectors edition you could buy 3 games. What you get in the CE doesn't add up to $150, it's just a way to make you spend more.

If you think about it you don't need a guide and if you do it'll be on the elderscrollswiki, an artbook is fun to look at, but how many times are you going to sit there and look at it? You're going to be busy playing the game. The statue...okay is pretty cool and then the making of the game on DVD, ehhh it'll be on youtube or something eventually (sometimes they are). I'm not saying it's not worth it, but to me personally it's not.

However for those getting the CE I hope you enjoy it to it's fullest :thumbsup:

If the Collector's Edition came with attributes, I would buy it. If it came with spears and throwing stars, I would buy it. If it came with levitation, I would buy it. If it came with spell creation as a skill, I would buy it. If it came without auto health regeneration, I would buy it. If it came with arms and armor degradation, I would buy it. If it had been made to push current PC standards instead of an aging console platform, I would buy it. If it came without Steam and DRM, I would buy it. But, for a few trinkets added to the box, well that just doesn't warrant the price to me, so I'll just buy the regular disk instead.