Banned Prototype Power Armor Mod

skorm730

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42417

Does anyone know where I can download the original version? Or does anyone have this file so they can send it to me?

Um, no. Odds are it was ripped/stolen content in the first place, meaning it's not allowed. I don't think you are even allowed to ask about where to get ripped content on here. Just letting you know ;)

Does anyone know where I can download the original version? Or does anyone have this file so they can send it to me?

Um, no. Odds are it was ripped/stolen content in the first place, meaning it's not allowed. I don't think you are even allowed to ask about where to get ripped content on here. Just letting you know ;)

What I'm asking is,does anyone know the original site to which it was posted or what game it came from because it looks awesome

Edited by skorm730

What I'm asking is,does anyone know the original site to which it was posted or what game it came from because it looks awesome

Even if it WERE on another site, I don't think anyone would tell you even if they knew. Like I said, odds are, it was ripped/stolen content, and even suggesting where one could get something like that is a bannable offense.

Even if it WERE on another site, I don't think anyone would tell you even if they knew. Like I said, odds are, it was ripped/stolen content, and even suggesting where one could get something like that is a bannable offense.

Oh I see,I'm new here so the I'm still learning the rules thanks man I'll remove my post but is it against the rules to ask what game it's from?

Edited by skorm730

I don't know, honestly I don't really care, it's not in line with my tastes lol. It's all good that you like it visually though. But yea, any ripping/stealing/piracy=instaban.

I don't know, honestly I don't really care, it's not in line with my tastes lol. It's all good that you like it visually though. But yea, any ripping/stealing/piracy=instaban.

Well thanks for all the help man ,can you recommend any good Power Armor mods?

Well thanks for all the help man ,can you recommend any good Power Armor mods?

Bare Metal Enclave Power Armor

Boomers T-57c Power Armor

Courier 6 Power Armor

Coyote Reflex Power Armor

Power Armor Kit

There are some have fun :)

Edited by Sepherose

It is not against the rules to say what game it is from. Just to distribute (that is what posting a mod is) or to give info on where to download illegal mods. Bethsoft's policy, which we adhere to, is you cannot use assets from one of their games in another. Most other game companies will not allow their assets such as artwork, meshes textures etc to be used either - There are exceptions though. Several game companies have said their assets can be used in other games. If in doubt, ask. :thumbsup:

For people who are not familiar with this - Bethsoft, and most other game companies do not create all of their own models and actually license some assets from third party programmers. Those assets are licensed for that one game only, so not even the game company can use them in another game without a new license. It is allowed to use those licensed assets in mods made for the game they are licensed for. But NOT for a mod made for a game they were not licensed to be used in. Doing this opens up Bethsoft to being sued by the third party who actually owns these assets.

Bben46, Moderator

It is not against the rules to say what game it is from. Just to distribute (that is what posting a mod is) or to give info on where to download illegal mods. Bethsoft's policy, which we adhere to, is you cannot use assets from one of their games in another. Most other game companies will not allow their assets such as artwork, meshes textures etc to be used either - There are exceptions though. Several game companies have said their assets can be used in other games. If in doubt, ask. :thumbsup:

For people who are not familiar with this - Bethsoft, and most other game companies do not create all of their own models and actually license some assets from third party programmers. Those assets are licensed for that one game only, so not even the game company can use them in another game without a new license. It is allowed to use those licensed assets in mods made for the game they are licensed for. But NOT for a mod made for a game they were not licensed to be used in. Doing this opens up Bethsoft to being sued by the third party who actually owns these assets.

Bben46, Moderator

Thank you for the clarification, I was just tip-toeing because I'd rather do that than inadvertently get banned lol