snow elves

guardian76969

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you think there will be snow elves?

• yes
    • no

so now entering the new land of Skyrim where snow elves used to live, i am determined to find a snow elf or a small hidden community of them. any one else interested in meeting some? so it ends up that falmer have been confirmed but they are just goblin like creatures. i change my goal to find a true falmer Edited by guardian76969

Four opposing hypotheses exist on the fate of the Falmer. The Skaal claim that the pesky Rieklings are, in fact, descended from the Falmer. Conversely, the Altmer in Raven Rock claim that the Rieklings are simply snow goblins, and that the Snow Elves have blended with the other elven races through interbreeding. A third theory considers that there is also the possibility that genocide was committed upon the Falmer, and if so, likely by the Nords during their aggressive wars for territory under the reign of King Vrage the Gifted. and the last theory is that they survive in isolated areas in skyrim.

Hope the last falmer has is a fat cyborg dude with spider legs :whistling:

I would be cool to have something to do related to Falmer, but i would like that race lore to remain something obscure, they could give some hints about them, but too much information could ruin that part of the Elder Scrolls universe.