I'm looking for a few types of mods....

Goliath978

I'm looking for a couple mods that upon searching I either found none, few, or iffy mods.

Snow: one that not just makes it snow, but adds snow to the ground in cyrodiil.

Timescale: I can't open my console, tried everything from .ini to ring of console mods, so is there any way I can change the timescale without starting a new game or without the console?

Most important: something that adds NPC enemies to the world. I like fighting humans, but fighting guards and civilians isn't an option, and bandits aren't as frequent as I wish they were. Is there a mod that adds NPC enemies throughout the world?

More creature enemies: how can I increase the amount of creature enemies in the world?

I can help you out a bit here (I don't think you were looking as hard as you could be :wink: )

For snow you can use Dynamic Snow accumulation.

For time scale you can try out Time Manager.

For more enemies you can use Francescos leveled creatures items mod . Make sure you also download the optional items from here . Nexus increased the file size limit but this was uploaded far before that change was made.

I hope this is exactly what you were looking for, and have fun :thumbsup:.

Edited by tttttt

I'd also suggest looking at MMM, not only does it add several types of human encounters, it also adds more creatures/monsters. :thumbsup:

Definitely MMM. I use both Fran's and MMM, and if you want a larger number of encounters with more diverse attackers, MMM is better suited to your needs. I'll never forget the change when I first tried it--how a trip out of town became more eventful, with two attacks, one involving orc raiders, an orc shaman, and a sorceress who was attacking both them, and my character. Then the sorc conjured up a pet, and all merry hell broke loose. :)

Very configurable, too. Definitely worth a shot.