Calling in sick

crippledorphan

Well I'm very grateful that 11-11-11 is Veterans day and that means no school. What's even better is that it is on a Friday, which means that I literally have 3 FULL days to play Skyrim. Homework will obviously be done on Monday morning lol.

You know now that everyone is mentioning veteran's day.........hmmmmm I wonder if my college has that day off.....I better go check.

*goes and check* :woot: HA!!!!!!!!! I do have that day off!!!!!! Forget chemistry! YEA BABY FRIDAAAAAAAAAY NO SCHOOOOLLLL!!!!!

I feel like singing 0:34 and so on

[View:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two of my teachers are getting skyrim, and have said already that they will not assign homework that day. the other four are easy, so the weeks following 11/11/11 will be spent playing, eating, kind of studying (none of my classes are hard), homework, and reluctantly going on scout outings. If only I could safely play Skyrim while backpacking.

Hey, that cute girl is waving at you and wants to go out with you later and looks really interested in you and is smiling a lot--wanna go??

No, I'm playing Skyrim later

Hey, I won the lottery last night and have craploads of money to spend on whatever we want--wanna go??

Hey, my friend won free tickets for 50 of his friends and wants us to go with him to the top sporting events, restaurants, movies, and clubs around the city--wanna go??

Hey, don't you have work tomorrow??

Heard your grandparents died, bummer man, you going to their funeral??

Wedding Day!! Congrats brother!! Honeymoon to some exotic location??

lol, its so funny cause its true for most of everybody

Luckily I have no school on 11-11-11 When I found out I was over joyed! Either way if I had school I'd skip but that's even better. Spend the whole weekend in Skyrim. Also saying goodbye to my social life. :thumbsup: