[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

This seriously looks DLC quality, guys. Hopefully it will have a great story and awesome voice acting (two things I felt Dog City was lacking (well, that and a lack of female characters))

LOL, yeah Dog City is an embarrassment to me. I would delete it, if it didn't have so many endorsements. Not bad for a first attempt though? The voice acting was bad, as I voiced every character personally, on a crappy microphone. I'm British as well, so I struggled doing American accents. Boulder Dome has tons of talented voice actors. Some of them are amazing. Some of them have imdb profiles.

As for story, I never even considered it for Dog City, as there wasn't much planning involved at the time, I was just getting to know the Geck and having fun! In Boulder Dome, a ton of effort has been put into the story and characters. We have a talented team of writers to that effect. So hopefully you'll enjoy it!

That's why everybody sounded British! I thought you where an American guy who wasn't good at accents.

But still, it wasn't too bad. If you had more people on the project and took some more time, it would have been great. Maybe you could to a Dog City redux some time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows, maybe Boulder Dome will attract the attention of Bethesda, and maybe they'll commission your team to work on the next Fallout!

Hahah, one can dream!

---------------------------------------------

Kate Companion

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/misterr84/Kate.jpg

Looks cute. Just don't ruin her by making her dialouge/voice similar to a certain companion mod that everybody loves for some reason.

--I've not actually tried that mod, even though it looks awesome, so there's no danger of that, hopefully, as Kate's voice actress is very talented and unique.

It's a pass. The mod is just catered to 14 year old boys so they can dress Willow up in all the newest slutty Type-3 desu so kawaii animu outfits.

Looks cute. Just don't ruin her by making her dialouge/voice similar to a certain companion mod that everybody loves for some reason.

--I've not actually tried that mod, even though it looks awesome, so there's no danger of that, hopefully, as Kate's voice actress is very talented and unique.

It's a pass. The mod is just catered to 14 year old boys so they can dress Willow up in all the newest slutty Type-3 desu so kawaii animu outfits.

If you want to flame and troll this site, I am more than happy to show you the door.

I hope ;my point is clear.

Buddah