[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

Heya!

I'm interested in getting involved with the community again and building some worldspaces...

Hey there! Thanks for the offer; we'd definitely like you working with us. Are your skills exclusively level designing, or can you use scripts and create quests as well? Doesn't matter if you can't though, as we definitely need another level designer, especially one with your skills.

Rob

-------------------

kiraofthewastes --- We have enough writers at the moment, but I'll let you know if we need any extra help, later on. Thanks for the offer!

Edited by rjhelms84

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I started modding a little earlier and knew a little more than I currently do, I'd love to be able to help out on this mod, but unfortunately I do not have to quality of work that everyone else involved has, the only thing i'd be good for at the moment is testing :-(

Anyway, looks great, keep up the good work

(Love the cats, apes and overall concept behind this by the way, really great shtuff going on here ^_^)

At the moment I'm looking for scripters/quest creators, who have a good knowledge of the Geck, with the ability to set up basic scripts and quests, and install dialogue using the dialogue tree. You'd be working on finished worldspaces, and adding in sidequests, etc, based on written scripts. (The ability to create lip files would be preferred as well.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate. I'll be in touch, if we need your expertise! :)

A Demo video of a voice actor in Beyond Boulder Dome: Click

In these low-quality video clips, the lipsync seemed a little off, but in-game it's matched up much better.