[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

I thought the seltsam syndrome was a nick name for the plague. Any way i noticed you had plenty of level designers but if you have a spot for an exterior clutter i would absolutely love to be one i have some neat ideas and would have fun making boulder have that trashy mess (around junk yard wall) just stuff like that. I will see if my sis is up to it.

Have you got any examples you could show me, of your modelling or clutter work, or anything?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the seltsam syndrome was a nick name for the plague. Any way i noticed you had plenty of level designers but if you have a spot for an exterior clutter i would absolutely love to be one i have some neat ideas and would have fun making boulder have that trashy mess (around junk yard wall) just stuff like that. I will see if my sis is up to it.

Have you got any examples you could show me, of your modelling or clutter work, or anything?

yeah just let me dig out my models from my old hardrive and my freeside clutter mod

What does a person infected by the Seltsam Syndrome look like? Do you have a concept art for it?

We don't have a concept art for it, but it's basically a rapid decaying of flesh, like your skin is starting to melt, and go black and rotten, and it falls off.

The scientists have to wear special suits, that use a cryo-stasis technology that slows the spread by partially freezing cells.

The disease wasn't known until after the Great War. The job of the NCR death squad is to eliminate the virus carriers, so maybe we could have posters than try to persuade potential virus carriers to give themselves up, or something like that.

They should be like the way cops have stings for child support deadbeats and traffic warrants. Where they tell them to come pick up the sports event tickets they won, and then when they get there they cuff em and stuff em.

Maybe posters like, "Cure is found, report to you local physician today" and then when they do....

They should be like the way cops have stings for child support deadbeats and traffic warrants. Where they tell them to come pick up the sports event tickets they won, and then when they get there they cuff em and stuff em.

Maybe posters like, "Cure is found, report to you local physician today" and then when they do....

Hahah, thank you! Those are awesome ideas! We could have the posters, and actually set up the ambushes, if the player decides to follow the posters.

Just so you know, I've been working on those posters, but I have fallen behind in my schoolwork, so I will need to spend the next week or so focusing on that instead. But, when I am finished with that, I will go back and finish some of those posters, that is, if you still need them.

No problem, that'll be fine. And yeah, we still need them. Just get to them whenever you get the free time, there's no rush. :thumbsup:

=== THIS IS A REQUEST FOR BETA TESTORS TO TRY THE COMPANION TEMPLATE I'LL BE BASING ONE OF THE B.B.D. COMPANIONS ON ===

Drakes Amigo Cafe New Vegas

BE SURE to go to the OPTIONAL file section and get the 1.4.3.0 BETA version, that's the latest one with about a dozen changes since 1.4.2.2.

Here is the change log summary of items that I'd like tested. I've tested everything as much as I can and I'm happy with it but I'm only one person and there are a lot of different scenarios that affect these features. Also, if anyone has feedback for ways to improve things before I do the final release, I'll consider improvements but probably not major new features, at least not in this version :)

The full README with the companion description is in the 7Z file but here is the Change Log.

=== AMIGO CAFE CHANGE LOG (Version 1.4.2.2 to 1.4.3.0 BETA) ===

Adhere to prohibited item rules, as follows:

[+] Fort Main Gate

[+] Gomorrah

[+] Silver Rush

[+] Tops

[+] Ultra Luxe

Adhere to restricted area rules, as follows:

[+] Boyd's Interrogation Room

[+] Fort Arena

[+] Fort Summit (Caesar's Tent)

[+] Lucky 38 (Penthouse, Lounge, Basement, Control Room)

Miscellaneous

[+] To save Antivenom don't use it unless injured (< 67% health)

[+] Fired/Waiting, only change wheel behaviour when necessary

[+] Advanced Tactics, add Cheat Mode (ignore follow restrictions and item bans)

[+] Advanced Tactics, add Warping On/Off option

=== BETA TEST FOCUS ===

Test item and follow bans with cheating on/off, with companion gear used and stowed.

Test the bans when the door guards are killed, etc.

Do as much general testing with Amigo in tow during combat, try different options and configurations.

Any small thing you find that may not be 100% will help make it better.

Any suggestions you have for ways to improve it will be appreciated.

I won't add major features this round, but certainly small improvements may get added before final release.

Thanks much, all.