Coolsims Wigs

Growlf's Blender Rigging Machines should help, for one thing :)

For another, you need knowledge of Blender anyway :P

First, import the body mesh and a head mesh, making sure to delete all the skeletons. Then, import the hair, move it onto the head (it will import to the bottom of the screen), refit as necessary, and rig it to one of Growlf's templates or a cloak mesh you might have. Finally, delete the body, head and cloak mesh, import the skeleton and parent it to the wig, and export the wig. As for textures, do a copy and paste job without the HH and HL files. Then, recolour or totally redo the textures as you see fit.

Growlf's Blender Rigging Machines should help, for one thing :)

For another, you need knowledge of Blender anyway :P

First, import the body mesh and a head mesh, making sure to delete all the skeletons. Then, import the hair, move it onto the head (it will import to the bottom of the screen), refit as necessary, and rig it to one of Growlf's templates or a cloak mesh you might have. Finally, delete the body, head and cloak mesh, import the skeleton and parent it to the wig, and export the wig. As for textures, do a copy and paste job without the HH and HL files. Then, recolour or totally redo the textures as you see fit.

And that means I can't do it because I suck at Blender right now. :P

Thanks for the tutorial, Baron. Gives an idea of the amount of work involved.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

BlackBaron2 - I'm pretty sure the lop-ears are meant to be a resource, so using them isn't that much of a problem. Additionally, there's three types each with three different lengths or angles - You've got lop, tun (triangle-like) and horizontal ears so there's some variation you can do.

Well, I'm using the hairs and not the ears. I'm basically making a massive wig pack with recolours in "sensible" and "anime" tones, so there's something for everyone and for my varying moods :P