Other "stuff" fills the gap...

LeopoldCrank

Read a book, play a new or old instrument, socialize, go outdoors, hang out with friends and family.... :P

Read a book, play a new or old instrument, socialize, go outdoors, hang out with friends and family.... :P

Haha you got the right idea! Live your life before skyrim destroys it hahah

Waiting for Dead Island and Stronghold 3. Oh yeah, AC: Revelations too.

Those two should keep me entertained until Skyrim.

Besides games I still have school... not entertaining, but at least time passes more quickly when you have to wake up at 6 am just so you make it on time.

Edited by Iv000

For the most part I've been hanging out with friends, and enjoying the outdoors here during the summer, boating and fishing, I've just been playing Oblivion hard core so that when Skyrim comes out I will be blown off the face of the earth by its amazingness! :thumbsup:

Yeah, just got back onto Oblivion today (after I found a mod that adds wands :D). RPing a sadistic assassin and young Dumbledore transported to Cyrodiil XD

And I've already accepted that I will have no life after Skyrim. I'm just training at the moment, so I can ease myself into it. Spending less and less time outdoors everyday, trying to acclimatise ;)

I'm working like hell to finish a "final" release of a mod-project for ArmA2:OA before I drop everything to play and mod for Skyrim instead over the winter :D I also ordered the VBS2 simulator last week, which should definitely keep me entertained these remaining two months with a few friends. I'm actually not very interested in any of the other upcoming big releases this crazy gaming-autumn, except possibly Serious Sam 3 for nostalgic reasons ;) I've been waaay too spoiled with ArmA2 to be able to enjoy any of those regular arcadish fps wargames nowadays!

And of course, the dead-serious preparations and planning for nonstop playing with Skyrim. So many things yet to fix and buy!