Moriarity fix?

palmbay45

Okay, so I kill Moriaity while he sleeps in the bed. Gob has no idea he is dead and doesn't say so. Nova does but she only says that she doesn't take new customers (even if you slept with her many times)

So how about a fix which will make either Gob, Nova, Andy or Silver the new owner of the bar and also change the bar from the way Moriraty had it?

It would be cool to see Gob be able to return to underworld and maybe Nova and Silver become to owners of the bar.

Edited by palmbay45

Everything in the game says the war happened in our future, then why is there only music from the 30's and 40's?

Presumably because Bethesda doesn't have to pay a lot of royalties for that. Anything more recent = (My Guess) More Royalties.

And, I guess, there is also the dramatic contrast of old-fashioned music and futuristic wasteland.

Anyhow, there are a number of mods that considerably alter the music.

Edited by 7thsealord

Everything in the game says the war happened in our future, then why is there only music from the 30's and 40's?

Presumably because Bethesda doesn't have to pay a lot of royalties for that. Anything more recent = (My Guess) More Royalties.

And, I guess, there is also the dramatic contrast of old-fashioned music and futuristic wasteland.

Anyhow, there are a number of mods that considerably alter the music.

thx for that answer, kinda knew that... edited the post to find out about someone with more modding skills could make this... I think many would like it.

Edited by palmbay45