Dragon Age 2 Champion Armours

billyro

I was recently trying to get some mods for dragon age 2 that would allow me to have the champion's armour (from the start of the game) for the rest of the game. Sadly, I failed.

So, why not go and play a game where mods actually work? Ah, my good friend Fallout New Vegas, mods work with you!

But... no awesome DA2 champion armours. :(

I can't model armour, only weapons, so I can't do it. If anyone wants to have a go at it, I'd be happy.

The best looking champion armour is the mage one, and I could see someone wearing that in New Vegas. ;)

I was recently trying to get some mods for dragon age 2 that would allow me to have the champion's armour (from the start of the game) for the rest of the game. Sadly, I failed.

So, why not go and play a game where mods actually work? Ah, my good friend Fallout New Vegas, mods work with you!

But... no awesome DA2 champion armours. :(

I can't model armour, only weapons, so I can't do it. If anyone wants to have a go at it, I'd be happy.

The best looking champion armour is the mage one, and I could see someone wearing that in New Vegas. ;)

So you want Medieval Fantasy armor in a Western Post Apocalyptic game where you can use plasma, laser, and normal guns? I don't really see why that would fit in.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mHNA1CW4DA0/TYgT-BJd1-I/AAAAAAAACCk/CHkzvAIjW1s/s1600/champion%2Bset.png

Aside from the giant metallic pauldrons, greaves, and boots, I'd say it would fit quite nicely into the game.

EDIT: Besides, there is metal armour in Fallout anyway. What does it matter if it looks medieval?

Edited by billyro

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mHNA1CW4DA0/TYgT-BJd1-I/AAAAAAAACCk/CHkzvAIjW1s/s1600/champion%2Bset.png

Aside from the giant metallic pauldrons, greaves, and boots, I'd say it would fit quite nicely into the game.

EDIT: Besides, there is metal armour in Fallout anyway. What does it matter if it looks medieval?

Well that medal armor is dirty, unpolished, blood stained, rusted, and all sorts of stuff. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. I disagree, because to me neither the Warrior or Rouge outfit would fit at all. The Mage's leather shirt and pants are the only part that would look OK in Fallout.

Don't forget that you cant port the DA2 meshes or textures over.. its just a bit illegal. And if you have DA2, why don't you just, ya know, play DA2 if you want to wear those armors? And my opinion, fantasy hack & slash/sword/sorcery armors have no place in a post apocalyptic semi modern setting, but again thats just my opinion.