Need some serious help with Mayu's Animations Overhaul!

Squall429

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem but with MAO, my Guards don't walk around at all until I attack them, some guards are in their underwear and when I disable the mod, the game CTD's upon entering the Imperial City! I have Deadly Reflexes too and when I cut their heads off and resurrect them that seems to might have added to it. I dunno.

I don't know what to do, I've tried everything. I haven't UNINSTALLED the game yet. I'm waiting from the thoughts from you guys if there is a fix for this before I have to do this as a last resort.

Please help, and Thank you Very Much in advance.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be much more wrong with your installation. MAO has nothing to do with underwear meshes. And the guards non-walking issue only (for vanilla guards, of course), if you have managed to remove the walkforward.kf in the MAO animation folder (Meshes\Mayu'sAnimation Overhaul\Vanilla\walkforward.kf). Otherwise, there are some AI packages missing, which are not part of MAO.

In your case I would really suggest you make a complete new install (not only un-install of mods), and then add your mods ONE-BY-ONE.

And especially, if your talking about DR6 (not DR5): this is still a beta, and should only be used by really experienced mod users.

There seems to be much more wrong with your installation. MAO has nothing to do with underwear meshes. And the guards non-walking issue only (for vanilla guards, of course), if you have managed to remove the walkforward.kf in the MAO animation folder (Meshes\Mayu'sAnimation Overhaul\Vanilla\walkforward.kf). Otherwise, there are some AI packages missing, which are not part of MAO.

In your case I would really suggest you make a complete new install (not only un-install of mods), and then add your mods ONE-BY-ONE.

And especially, if your talking about DR6 (not DR5): this is still a beta, and should only be used by really experienced mod users.

I'm using DR 5. I never use BETA's for Mods. I guess I'll do the uninstall then. x.x