Skyrim Theme From Gameplay Trailer

SGTBizarro

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if there's a better place to put this, I browsed around and didn't really see any.

So essentially I spliced together a portion of the teaser theme with the longer theme (the one that opens with a female choir) to create a pretty close approximation of the music from the gameplay trailer. I'm totally a nut when it comes to orchestral scoring, including video game music - I love it. This is just something I did because the only other version of this I saw, the transition between the teaser theme and the longer theme is off time and equalization changes as well.

Hope you all like it.

Oh cool, I've been looking for this. I only got the short version of this song. Thanks mate. Want me to fluff your pillows for you in grattitude?

I'm really glad you like it! I really wanted to use the slower music that builds up during/after the dragon soul absorbing but I'm nowhere near adept enough to clean up the beginning of it (too much overlapping sound effects). I don't even know if it could be cleaned up enough and still sound presentable. :confused:

I do enjoy that one, but the whole point of what I did was to create a version as heard in the trailer. Personally I really enjoy the drums and choir building up to the main theme, however the one you linked is still brilliant. :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry I didn't listen to the whole song, I thought it was the default main theme. :facepalm: I just noticed you combined those two.

Yes, It's a really nice combo.

Sorry again, you're getting a kudos for this one.

I do enjoy that one, but the whole point of what I did was to create a version as heard in the trailer. Personally I really enjoy the drums and choir building up to the main theme, however the one you linked is still brilliant. :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry I didn't listen to the whole song, I thought it was the default main theme. :facepalm: I just noticed you combined those two.

Yes, It's a really nice combo.

Sorry again, you're getting a kudos for this one.

Wow thanks! Glad you like it :teehee: