It's official, vampires are in.

WolfySnackrib

In this interview it is stated that there will be vampires. But still they keep a cloud over the werewolves, not making a comment. I think that speaks for itself though, doesn't it? If they say they are not willing to comment on it, doesn't that pretty much mean there are werewolves? Just no info on it yet because they're not ready to give spoilers? For instance what if you asked "Can you group together with a bunch of knights and do bukkake on a dragon in a massive bathtub?" why would he reply "we're not willing to comment that at this time..." unless it was actually in the game? He would've just said no. Otherwise it raises our expectations only to dissapoint us. And that's the last thing they want to do, dissapoint us, their loyal fans! Right? Am I right? Werewolves are so in! I hope...

News is about a week and a half old. :P

I'm more interested in hearing about werewolves though, I mean, vampires didn't really need to be "confirmed." They're gonna be in an Elder Scrolls game no matter what (unless Bethesda goes and butchers their lore); but the werewolves where I big part of Bloodmoon, so I'm kinda interested in seeing if they'll have anything related to that.

Edited by jhardingame

News is about a week and a half old. :P

I'm more interested in hearing about werewolves though, I mean, vampires didn't really need to be "confirmed." They're gonna be in an Elder Scrolls game no matter what (unless Bethesda goes and butchers their lore); but the werewolves where I big part of Bloodmoon, so I'm kinda interested in seeing if they'll have anything related to that.

Same here, I pray that there are going to be Werewolves in Skyrim ! I can just picture my character prowling the night , tossing people around and doing awesome finishing moves!!!

Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. This is new news. Because I only just found out about it. Also I wrote a unique post that everyone will enjoy. This will go down in the pages of history like a nice hushpuppy.

Cute.

When i was watching the pax interview with the lead artist from beth (i think it was pax, not sure now) when he confirmed vampires are in and playable and that you can go at night and suck people's blood i was like "waaw that's really..amazing" i really hope there is more to it then just that...though honestly i dont care about vampires...im in the same boat...im all hyped for the werewolves. Edited by pavy

When i was watching the pax interview with the lead artist from beth (i think it was pax, not sure now) when he confirmed vampires are in and playable and that you can go at night and suck people's blood i was like "waaw that's really..amazing" i really hope there is more to it then just that...though honestly i dont care about vampires...im in the same boat...im all hyped for the werewolves.

I think it was at pax and yeah same here I was glad they included vampires, but man I hope there are werewolves!!!! :thumbsup:

Ye me too...vampires are all nice and things...but the raw power of a werewolf...the feeling that you are this beast roaming those awesome looking wods in Skyrim...looking for its prey...howling and w/e you immagine.

I never played a game where something like that would be...if they would do the werewofls and their abilities/powers really good they wouldnt be just an addition to the game, but a story for itself...not only you would have to be catious of dragons but werevolves and vampires too...i bet some moments would be truly adrenaline epic...if they would do it right, but i have serious doubts anything like that would happen, knowing beth. :wallbash: