It's official, vampires are in.

WolfySnackrib

Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. This is new news. Because I only just found out about it. Also I wrote a unique post that everyone will enjoy. This will go down in the pages of history like a nice hushpuppy.

Cute.

'Cute' wasn't my reaction, mine was like... :confused:

Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. This is new news. Because I only just found out about it. Also I wrote a unique post that everyone will enjoy. This will go down in the pages of history like a nice hushpuppy.

Cute.

'Cute' wasn't my reaction, mine was like... :confused:

LMFAO mine was like :wallbash: but then I thought it was cute how he thought it was "new" news because HE only just found out about it even though the rest of us knew about it last week !

I think it's likely that werewolves are DLC. Since they didn't deny that they were in, but they didn't tell us that they were, they basically said "Vampires are in, and you can become one, but we're not talking about werewolves at the moment because they will become DLC which xbox will receive before the PC version. That's why we really can't tell you if they are in or not, because they're technically not in, yet."

That's my impression.

Yeah i think the same...i dont really care if xbox gets the dlc sooner the pc ...i just want them to do those werwolves good...in terms of gameplay/animation/abilties. xd

Maybe there will be even a quest as something like...you find out, after being bitten and turn to werewolf, about this secret society of the cursed that are seeking maybe a cure/redemption or w/e ...and in the end of the quest you maybe get to choose if to stay a werewolf or get cured...would be cool to have some sort of a really dark story behind it. xd

Maybe there will be even a quest as something like...you find out, after being bitten and turn to werewolf, about this secret society of the cursed that are seeking maybe a cure/redemption or w/e ...and in the end of the quest you maybe get to choose if to stay a werewolf or get cured...would be cool to have some sort of a really dark story behind it. xd

You mean exactly what we had in Bloodmoon where you have to sacrifice that girl in a ritual?

No not exactly but maybe something similiar or even something very different...there are just plenty possiblities when it comes to werewolfs...i just dont want them to be added as "get biten and now you are a werewolf"...from what i understood it seems vampires have their society so why not werewolfs...some society wich needs to work together to stay undetected and continue living.

Well i guess it would be maybe similiar to Bloodmoon...honestly i wouldnt even mind if it would be exactly the same quest as in Bloodmoon...i just dont want it to feel like some little addition but more like a strong presence.

old news, and its simple. vampires in main game, werewolves in DLC.

Utter speculation. I hope they include it initially or in a DLC, but to state it like it's fact is just silly.

old news, and its simple. vampires in main game, werewolves in DLC.

Utter speculation. I hope they include it initially or in a DLC, but to state it like it's fact is just silly.

Agree'd