[WIP] Democracy of America

doomsdaydude8787

America, a once great nation destroyed in the Great War... or so it seems. Before the bombs dropped the soldiers stationed at Nellis AFB went to a Vault known as Vault -15. It was apart of a highly classified military Vault system. These soldiers stayed in contact with the other "Negative" Vaults as they had been called. Around the time that the Vault Dweller left Vault 13, America was re-born. The desendents of the soldier left Vault -15 to find a barren world. They wanted the vision of America to come back again. After electing their president they set off to re-build America. They took over factories and started producing large amounts of goods and materials. When America rebuilt "Searchlight Airport" they renamed it to Fort Searchlight. The NCR took notice of them when they were scouting the region. Though 4 NCR scouts were captured and interigatted none were killed. America sent them back with a message to re-build America to its former state. The NCR soon moved into the area which is now called "Camp Searchlight". Find out what this nation has to behold.

~~~What Does This Mod Add~~~

This mod adds a fully functioning faction mod.

This mod includes faction specific armor and weapons

This mod adds Quests and Adventures

This mod includes Treasure hunts as well

--The hope of this mod is to add America into the game.. bigger than the NCR.. the Legion... to make it feel as though this faction was ment to be in the game...

*THIS MOD IS NOT YET RELEASED*

This is were it will be released at though. I am using this right now for teasers, pictures and feedback from the community.

--Also Please Note--

I am doing a closed pre-alpha test for this mod. If you would like to test it send me a message on Nexus. The mod should be released by the end of October so don't worry about it being dropped or anything.

**Thank You For Reading This And After I Release Some Gameplay Of It, Please Comment With Any Ideas Or Suggestions**

Sorry the images arn't working for me but here is a link t download all of them (theres 27)

Democracy Of America Pictures

Edited by doomsdaydude8787

Let me guess, the images show when you look at this post but they only don't show when we look at it.

You should upload them somewhere for us to see then link to those rather than the ones on your c:

Edited by cancausecancer